Rare 80 Acre Parcel. This is an incredibly rare opportunity to own a large acreage in the Alberni Valley. Making the opportunity even more unique is the location in the highly sought after McCoy Lake area. Approximately 30% of the land is farm land while the remaining 70% is beautifully forested. There are several prime building locations on this property giving stunning views of the McCoy Lake farmlands and surroundings mountains. The property is zoned A2 and sits in the Agricultural Land Reserve. There are road frontages on McCoy Lake Road, Stirling Arm Drive and Woodward Road. The property currently is serviced by a shallow well. Bring your ideas and come explore this spectacular 80 acres today.
VIREB IDX Reciprocity listings are displayed in accordance with VIREB's broker reciprocity Agreement and are copyright © the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board. The above information is from sources deemed reliable but it should not be relied upon without independent verification. REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and all related graphics are trademarks of REALTOR® Canada Inc. a corporation owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association and the National Association of REALTORS®.